Bad Cursor Bad Cursor

It's decent.

The concept of this flash is good enough. Hover your mouse over the subject to continue. I REALLY enjoyed the sound effects. So those two factors bumped up my rating a lot. One thing you could do is add more moments when you interact, I thought it was a bit short. I would appreciate more sophisticated animations (didn't enjoy watching him fall down). I didn't care that much about the graphics though. So, if you could improve on those two bad factors I mentioned, this would be awesome.

Orangebeef Runs Away Orangebeef Runs Away

Too short.

As the title says, too short. Maybe it was meant to be like that, but I would enjoy watching it longer. Other than that, I liked the audio, and your style of art.

Orangebeef responds:

thanks

Madness: Bloods vr. Crips Madness: Bloods vr. Crips

Good concept!

The structure and animations of the figures were a bit stiff. For example, the figure would compress itself vertically as a substitute for crouching. But other than that, awesome! The audio worked well for this, and I liked how this animation was supposed to look like. The ending was appealing as well. So, this is good enough, but could be made better concerning how the madness guys would move.

Wriggle responds:

Thanks!

Sugar Toast Stabber Sugar Toast Stabber

This is what I prefer.

I really liked the aspect of this game. Simple, calm, and entertaining. It really get's fun when you try to catch 3 or more. The sound effects were great. Music is definitely not needed for such a game. The only thing I would recommend is having options for the toasts to appear longer. (I would prefer having it as long as I want.) So, almost perfect for me.

Inside Fruits & Veggies Inside Fruits & Veggies

Truly informative.

What I feel like mentioning first is the layout, the interface. That was awesome. It was clean, and it worked just fine. I don't know why, It's just organized and it fits the topic like that.
I liked the informative descriptions on the left-hand side. It helps you point out the most important factors of the fruit of vegetable. The graphs were also great futures, whoever knew that comparison could be so useful?
Some audio would be good. I know, it's educational, and deserves to be quiet. But a small ambient loop would fit in just fine. I really got into the nutritional values, though, maybe you could possibly summarize and what combination of food to consume would be very healthy. Thanks for making this awesome flash!

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

I have been fooled.

You got me. I really enjoyed it, I'm not joking. I really enjoyed riding in the tank, firing that cannon, seriously, it looked like a godlike first-place-winning flash. But even though it was an April Fools joke, I was still amazed at it's quality. Not complete, but damn, that is just awesome.
Also, the ending was funny. I liked the smiley face. Nice calm ending.

[e99] Boreal Existence(ng mix) [e99] Boreal Existence(ng mix)

Unique

I'm agreeing with Akekvake, it does get quite repetitive after a while, even with this being trance. Although the reason I would have given it 10 is because this material is really original to me. I don't hear much like this. Intro was also something notably interesting. Good job.

e991e responds:

Thanks for the review Killslasher

Blue l Blue l

Not as good as "New land".

This song seems very similar to the one I mentioned above made by you. Again, I like it's abstract and unique feel, and that's the good part. This is pretty much the same thing, except for how it get's a bit more repetitious near the end.

new land new land

Needs a point.

As the title says, this loop needs a more sophisticated purpose. Although I can't understand it well, I do like the "abstract" feel to the song. That abstract part is what makes it pretty unique compared to most other songs. And that is what gives this a 4/5, 8/10.

Cactus cactus cactus Cactus cactus cactus

Sweet cactus.

Sometimes I don't like pixel art, but sometimes I really do. This one was highly above decent! I like the lighting on the pot mostly though the cactus itself was still well done.

RandomExploit responds:

Really?! Damn! I thought the reasonable judgments I would get would be much more harsh!