[e99] Boreal Existence(ng mix) [e99] Boreal Existence(ng mix)

Unique

I'm agreeing with Akekvake, it does get quite repetitive after a while, even with this being trance. Although the reason I would have given it 10 is because this material is really original to me. I don't hear much like this. Intro was also something notably interesting. Good job.

e991e responds:

Thanks for the review Killslasher

Blue l Blue l

Not as good as "New land".

This song seems very similar to the one I mentioned above made by you. Again, I like it's abstract and unique feel, and that's the good part. This is pretty much the same thing, except for how it get's a bit more repetitious near the end.

new land new land

Needs a point.

As the title says, this loop needs a more sophisticated purpose. Although I can't understand it well, I do like the "abstract" feel to the song. That abstract part is what makes it pretty unique compared to most other songs. And that is what gives this a 4/5, 8/10.

[e99] Everlasting [e99] Everlasting

Perfect.

I liked every part of this song. Since I would declare all of this perfect. There isn't much else to criticize. I don't even listen to trance that much, and yet still, it's just awesome. Keep it up.

e991e responds:

Haha awesome!
Thanks Killslasher

Rusty ruin act 2 Rusty ruin act 2

Mostly looping

I mostly liked the background music. The background was mostly a loop, a pretty catchy one at that. However, the main track was a bit slower, too slow to match the background track. The music really relied on the background more than the parts which get altered. That's not really a good thing.

However, I did like the theme. I really got a feel for the style that the music was supposed to follow, which is good. Sometimes I like the half ambient/electronic noises that generate overtime. Those, are another positive factor in this movie.

Overall, I would say the music is great, however, you need the main track to be a bit, faster, and give it some variation. Instead of mostly the same noises, you could use a wider selection. Still, awesome music. I would enjoy it a lot if you managed to bring a larger variety. Nice try!

Quiz's Chance Quiz's Chance

I'm going to PM you about this.

I might use this, and alter a sound from this if you let me. Seems very ideal for a loop. Catchy, but simple. Awesome job!

Well Fuck Well Fuck

Amazing!

For some reason, even though this song is 49 seconds long, I enjoyed it. I actually enjoyed it enough to call it almost perfect! I just liked how it made me feel moderately sub-conscious while still being able to enjoy it. Calm, yet very interesting. So overall, awesome job!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Complex, unique, and overall Awesome.

As the title says, this is awesome. I mostly liked the effects on how you kind of "bended" and distorted that one sound that is usually used in dance songs. And then morphing one state of the song to another. Great job!

We Believe Ep.1 - F-777 We Believe Ep.1 - F-777

Episodes? Pretty cool.

Anyways, I enjoyed the structure of this song. Whenever changing to another part, the song released that interesting warping sound that for some reason fits in. The base of the song was used a bit more than usual, though it was still good to listen to. You can see how the song usually keeps the same theme throughout the whole 3 minutes also.

F-777 responds:

Thanks =). I appreciate it!

A Silver Kiss - Remastered A Silver Kiss - Remastered

Unique Beat

This great song, had a great rhythm to it, and great smooth transitions too! After a while It started to get a bit repetative, but then it changed. And after that, It changed again to a more sudden and heavier rhythm, which I liked. but after that it got quite a bit repetative again. But other than that, this song was just awesome!

Kr1z responds:

haha ok cool :)
thanks so much for the review ;)